Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature(
in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 100 KB. 75% of the photograph
must cover the candidate's face Click on upload button to check your
photo uploded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled
photographs and Signature are liable to be disqualified. )
- Soft copy of 10th and 12th Class mark sheets in PDF format (Certificate Size should be At least 10KB Maximum of 2 MB)
- Soft copy of all category documents in PDF format (Certificate Size should be At least 10KB Maximum of 2 MB)
- Soft copy of achievement category documents, as a single file, in PDF format (Certificate Size should be At least 10KB Maximum of 2 MB)
Instructions for filling the form
- Please ensure your eligibility for the course you are applying for.
- Please read carefully the clauses of the Notification/Advertisement (click here to view) and General Terms & Conditions before filling the online Application Form.
- The candidates are required to REGISTER themselves with basic personal details, such as Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Religion, Nationality, Category, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Domicile State/UT, scanned Passport size Photograph, scanned Signature, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, Email (mandatory), Telephone Number, Mobile Number(mandatory), etc. detailed in Part I. The details so filled in shall need not to be filled in the Application Form section, as details filled in during registration shall be used for this purpose.
- Email Id shall be used as login username; the password will be generated by the candidate itself.
- Photograph/Signature: The candidate should scan his/her signature which has been put on white paper with black ink pen. Each of the scanned images of the photograph/signature should not exceed 100 KB in size. The pixel size of photograph should be 140 pixels height x110 pixels width. The pixel size for signature should be 110 pixels height x140 pixels width. Please it must be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature is proper.
- The candidate will be confirmed about the registration through email / sms.
- After completion of registration, the candidate may fill the Part II of the online application giving the details of post applied for, choices for examination centres, educational qualifications, employment and experience details, undertaking etc.
- Part III of the online application contains payment of fees. The payment of processing fee (Rs. 200/- for All Category, Rs. 0/- for PWD & Blind,Additional Rs. 300/- for Self Financing candidates) shall me made only through DEBIT/CREDIT card/Net Banking/other cashless modes listed in Part III. All major debit/credit cards are accepted. The application will be submitted only after the successful payment of processing fee.
- The candidates need NOT to send hard copy of the Online Application Form or any other documents/certificates/testimonials/Experience Certificates to Cluster University of Jammu. However, they are advised to take printout / save a copy of Online Application Form and retain it for further communication with the Cluster University of Jammu.
- In case of in-service candidates, whether in permanent / contract / temporary capacity, the print copy of his/her online application must be endorsed and forwarded by Head of the Department / Employer stating 'NOC' and Vigilance/Disciplinary clearance, failing which application will be rejected.
- The Cluster University of Jammu will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of recruitment.
- The web-link will be disabled after the closing date / time of online application.
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and
application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility
Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is "Application Locker". Click on Cluster University of Jammu from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Available payment Methods
If Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode is selected Then do as follows
- On the next page give your card details like card
no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking
password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking,you will be forwarded to the respective bank's site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed .
After payment has been received, you will receive
confirmation through mail after which student will view & print
acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
In case you do not get acknowledgement slip within 72 hours , pls contact admission helpdesk at
0120-4160880, 0120-4160881 Or you can mail us email@example.com